WHAT IS BARRE-BOUNCE?
Barre-Bounce is a low-impact exercise usually performed on a rebounder or mini trampoline. It is unique since it uses the forces of acceleration and deceleration and can work on every cell in the body in a unique way.
When you bounce it's fun, it's easy, and it's safe for almost anybody of any age… It's quoted by NASA as "the most efficient and effective exercise yet devised by man."
Benefits of Barre-Bounce
A zero-impact exercise, rebounding provides many benefits for you and your body:
- Improves circulation
- Increases the capacity of heart and lungs
- Lowers cholesterol levels
- Improves co-ordination and balance
- Reduces stress and tension
- Improves muscle tone (particularly legs, thighs, hips, abdomen and arms)
- Increases energy and vitality
- Boosts the lymphatic and immune system
- Fits in with your lifestyle
- IS GREAT FUN!
Unlike many other aerobic activities, rebounding places no strain on the joints of your body. The burn rate is between 100-400 extra calories in a 30- 45 minute session.
Getting Started In your Barre-Bounce Class
Our Barre-Bounce Class utilises the Rebounder.
This is an easy way to start exercise with specific instruction on how to control your body movement on the rebounder, we emphasise how to use it correctly and start off slowly. The best thing about the classes, its a way to learn how to use your posture correctly, have a laugh and get the heart rate up with no joint impact!